Author Topic: Everything reduced - complete karts, engines, chassis, etc!  (Read 3246 times)

Offline Kartwerks Dan

• Modified
    • Kartwerks
Just added:

Birel C28/Comer 80 engine package - turnkey Recuded to $750

Birel AR28/Yamaha Sportsman package - turnkey Reduced to $1000

One man kart lifts (2) - $250 each

2016 CompKart Rangers (2) - a GREAT deal on two more used CompKart Ranger 950mm wheelbase chassis. Both are turnkey rollers with the correct Tillett seats, Techno Mag wheels, axles, eccentric pills, etc. Karts are cleaned up and ready to go and come as a package with Kart Cover and Kart Stand - $1750 each or $3250 for the pair! Will include several sets of good used practice tires as well.SOLD!

Have some new pieces that have turned up that we'd like to find a quick home for:

2007ish Birel AR28 cadet kart with 40mm rear axle - complete roller with choice of seat - $350 PRICE REDUCTION! SOLD

2009ish Shockwave cadet - complete roller with choice of seat - $600 PRICE REDUCTION!

2010ish Merlin 30mm kart - great for Yamaha Junior Can, Yamaha Senior Pipe or LO 206 - complete roller with choice of seat - $900PRICE REDUCTION!

2014 Praga Piccolo 900mm - complete roller currently set up for smaller driver - all the goodies including/IPK Mag Wheels, PKT Front Hubs/Collars/Axle, angled steering hub, IPK pedal extensions, IMAF Composite seat, etc. The best Rookie/Micro chassis on the market with wins all over in the wet & dry - $1250 or $1400 with brand new graphics PRICE REDUCTION!

2008 Birel RX30 - many new parts, needs assembled, choice of seat - great TAG, Yamaha or LO 206 kart - $1200 SOLD

2016 CompKart Covert - perfect for TAG or Yamaha, all the goodies, nearly new - $3000 PRICE REDUCTION!

Engines:

Adkins National Championship Winning Yamaha in either Rookie or Sportsman configuration. This is the real deal, turnkey with just a few hours on it. $1500 as/is or $2150 fresh! Sold!

Allison Mini or Micro Rok - complete packages, track tested and tuned but never raced. $1200 - Great packages for Florida Winter Tour & Rok Cup where Allison offers full trackside support as well as F-Series!

2 Clone engines (Dover & Clinton built) complete with extra parts too most likely - $400 for the package including whatever mounts, clutches, etc are in the box
SOLD

Cook Yamaha Rookie - $1150 fresh PRICE REDUCTION!

Fleming Comer 80 - $250 PRICE REDUCTION!

Cook Leopard - nearly fresh, best of the best - was track record holder at both NCMP & PRK. Available as engine only or complete kit. Have spare rads, pipes, pumps, electronics, etc. - $1175 PRICE REDUCTION! Reduced Again - $1000

PRD - 2010 era, new in box - $850 PRICE REDUCTION! Sold!

PRD - 2010 era, look it over and let me know what its worth to you - $400?? PRICE REDUCTION! SOLD
« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 04:47:33 PM by Kartwerks Dan »
Kartwerks, LLC
Coaching, Service, Kart Sales
Praga & CompKart
www.kartwerksusa.com
www.facebook.com/KartwerksUSA

Offline Kartwerks Dan

• Modified
    • Kartwerks
Re: Several Used Kart Packages added - Turnkey & Rollers:
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2016, 06:45:53 PM »
Six new karts added to the list!
Kartwerks, LLC
Praga & CompKart
www.kartwerksusa.com

Offline Kartwerks Dan

• Modified
    • Kartwerks
Re: Everything reduced - complete karts, engines, chassis, etc!
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2016, 12:14:54 AM »
Huge price reductions!

Piles of used tires too - $20/set for Sportsman sized Bridgestone YLC, YLR, Evinco Blue or MG Red.
Kartwerks, LLC
Praga & CompKart
www.kartwerksusa.com

Offline Kartwerks Dan

• Modified
    • Kartwerks
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2016, 01:21:38 AM »
A few more price reductions above.

Also tons of seats available - $25 each for most. A few Tillett - some full and quarter pad seats and a Ribtect - XL Carbon maybe??  $100 each (some of these were $250+ originally).

Plus 30, 40 & 50 mm axles - Freeline, Shockwave, Zero-Error, Praga From $25-100 each.
Kartwerks, LLC
Praga & CompKart
www.kartwerksusa.com

Offline cjb11its

• Modified
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2016, 06:34:27 PM »
Dan definitely looking for a bigger seat. Have to look and see what ours is but need something for 5'10 150lbs as a reference
Chris
Ft. Mill, SC
'87 Mazda RX-7 SCCA ITS
'15 Ford F-150 SuperCrew Ecoboost
'15 Audi Q5

Offline ninetyfourintegra

• Modified
  • Ron Dodson 272 PTD
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2016, 08:52:24 AM »
Ha, and I need a smaller seat ;D
Proud sponsor of the Allegheny Karting Series Yamaha Rookie Class. http://summertimeracing.com

"I went out first with Ron, and in all honesty I thought I was going to die... Thanks for the ride because thats what I needed was to get back in a car" -Habib88

Offline paulmpetrun

• Prepared
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2016, 11:09:22 PM »
Ha, and I need a smaller seat ;D

So does that mean your gonna race karts again?  We're going over to Adkins next weekend and Thompson Oct 30th if you want join us.  Would love to hang out again!

Offline ninetyfourintegra

• Modified
  • Ron Dodson 272 PTD
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2016, 04:44:27 PM »
"if she races" she needs a smaller seat...

We have hockey the 30th. Hoping for a few events next year. We wrote off this season long ago. They need motor rebuilds and clutches (both DNF'd last time they ran for motor related failures).
Proud sponsor of the Allegheny Karting Series Yamaha Rookie Class. http://summertimeracing.com

"I went out first with Ron, and in all honesty I thought I was going to die... Thanks for the ride because thats what I needed was to get back in a car" -Habib88

Offline Kartwerks Dan

• Modified
    • Kartwerks
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2016, 02:28:48 PM »
Sorry Chris - out of town for a week or so!

I have seats out the whazoo! Get a measurement at the thighs, hips and ribs of the seat you have and let me know how much more space he needs in each. I can match it up that way. No joke - I have to have over 200 seats...
Kartwerks, LLC
Praga & CompKart
www.kartwerksusa.com

Offline Kartwerks Dan

• Modified
    • Kartwerks
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2017, 04:49:07 PM »
Lots of stuff sold - sadly all went out of market though.....
Kartwerks, LLC
Praga & CompKart
www.kartwerksusa.com