Author Topic: Labor Day Enduro!  (Read 465 times)

Offline Pitt Race

• Street Prepared
Labor Day Enduro!
« on: August 02, 2017, 08:31:21 AM »
Celebrate Before the Track Freezes Over!

The end is near! You and two friends can celebrate the Summer's End and compete for the most laps in the Labor Day Enduro. The Enduro is September 4th from 11am-2 pm. It will be 2-hours long and it will push your team's skills and strategy to the limit while supporting a local veteran charity.

HOW IT WORKS:
Everyone gets open practice with timed results, then qualifying with timed results. This will be the first hour from 11am-12 pm. The 2-hour Enduro will follow.
The Enduro will last 120 minutes, from 12pm-2pm. Each team will decide when to change drivers and how long each person will drive.  All members must drive once during the Enduro race. There will be one mandatory re-fueling stop per team.
There will be live timing of every sessions with results and the times will be posted in real-time on a video-screen.

Grand Prize for the winning team is a Birel/Rotax race kart Arrive & Drive session - a $300 value!

Spots are limited, so register soon!

Register Here- https://www.motorsportreg.com/events/labor-day-enduro-pirc-wilson-circuit-pitt-race-476790

Offline paulmpetrun

• Prepared
Re: Labor Day Enduro!
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2017, 05:38:31 PM »
Can you do this with two drivers or does it have to be three?  I don't really have two other friends... :'(  :-[  :P  8)
Thanks
Paul

Offline Snow

• Street Prepared
    • AMSOIL
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2017, 09:27:19 AM »
Can you do this with two drivers or does it have to be three?  I don't really have two other friends... :'(  :-[  :P  8)
Thanks
Paul

LOL Paul.  Are you for sure doing this?
Bill Snow
Mobile: 216-659-1179
AMSOIL: www.Bit.ly/RadAirAMSOIL

Offline paulmpetrun

• Prepared
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2017, 10:37:22 AM »
Howdy Snow, I just talked with my co-driver and he is in!  So yes we are planning to run this.  You guys going to as well?  I heard from Trigun that you guys are planning to run the dart kart club long track race at Pitt.  I am also, just with my shifter kart, and maybe my clone.  I don't have a 206 engine at the moment.  We will also be over at Adkins on Aug 20th.  Is E driving anymore, or have you inherited the kart?  Hope to see you guys soon.
Thanks
Paul

Offline Snow

• Street Prepared
    • AMSOIL
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2017, 05:59:25 AM »
Howdy Snow, I just talked with my co-driver and he is in!  So yes we are planning to run this.  You guys going to as well?  I heard from Trigun that you guys are planning to run the dart kart club long track race at Pitt.  I am also, just with my shifter kart, and maybe my clone.  I don't have a 206 engine at the moment.  We will also be over at Adkins on Aug 20th.  Is E driving anymore, or have you inherited the kart?  Hope to see you guys soon.
Thanks
Paul

E has not raced this season.  I am looking at Dart Kart Club race on the 'big' track. 

When the registration deadline for the enduro?
Bill Snow

Offline Pitt Race

• Street Prepared
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2017, 10:32:17 AM »
Registration closes September 3rd.

Offline Tag43

• Stock
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2017, 03:20:32 PM »
Anyone signed up for this enduro from the karting world ? I signed up yesterday . At that time there were 12 teams . Should be fun.

Offline Snow

• Street Prepared
    • AMSOIL
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2017, 06:46:30 AM »
Anyone signed up for this enduro from the karting world ? I signed up yesterday . At that time there were 12 teams . Should be fun.

Good luck. I can't race that weekend.
Bill Snow