Author Topic: Endurance Team looking for teamattes/drivers  (Read 145 times)

Offline trigun7469

• Prepared
Endurance Team looking for teamattes/drivers
« on: October 23, 2018, 01:54:07 PM »
Lake Effect Racing has been around for over 2 years. We are based out of Cleveland, Ohio at a full service auto shop. We have a crew of 4-5 people that assist with fun day/work days, Pit stops, cooking, and mechanicing. We currently have a former Pirelli World Challenge Ford Focus that we converted to the "crapcan" Racing. Looking for 2-3 drivers that want to commit long term. If interested please provide me with you racing resume and what skill set you can provide to the team. We do not require that you have any mechanical skill or live in the area, but it is a plus. THe Schedule will include the Indianapolis speedway race, we will discuss the rest of the races when the team is set. Please feel free to inquire.

Offline spud_majic

• Prepared
Re: Endurance Team looking for teamattes/drivers
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2018, 12:35:17 AM »
I'm interested, though I run NASA st4 now and that is my priority. If there isn't any conflicts or can work out a partial schedule might be able to work something our
Ron Williams
'12 subaru sti=#23
02 subaru wrx project. soon to be TTD/ESP
99 millenium lim mod kart-#23
Check out www.jsautodesigns.com and www.rocksteadytuning.com for parts and tuning needs
email me at [email protected]

Offline trigun7469

• Prepared
Re: Endurance Team looking for teamattes/drivers
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2018, 09:19:00 AM »
I'm interested, though I run NASA st4 now and that is my priority. If there isn't any conflicts or can work out a partial schedule might be able to work something our

PM sent
« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 09:29:39 AM by trigun7469 »