Author Topic: Koni Yellow Sport struts/shocks & Strano FSB for FR-S/BRZ  (Read 494 times)

Offline Open Loop

• Stock
Koni Yellow Sport struts/shocks & Strano FSB for FR-S/BRZ
« on: February 04, 2018, 01:37:56 PM »
I am moving to SSC so I am selling my D Street suspension from my FR-S. Koni yellow sport rebound-adjustible struts and shocks and the Strano front sway bar that were in the car since March 2017/9,700 miles.  Some expected light surface rust on the bodies of the struts/shocks but operationally they feel like new.  This will work in the 2013-16 Twins, not sure about years thereafter.  This comes with couple of the plastic adjustment knobs for the struts/shocks and the 14mm crash bolts that are DS legal to use in the FR-S.  I thought this setup worked very well, particularly the front bar, and made the car not only autocross better, but a better daily driver.  Asking $500 obo
Peter S.
Scion FR-S (32 SSC)

Offline Open Loop

• Stock
Re: Koni Yellow Sport struts/shocks & Strano FSB for FR-S/BRZ
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2018, 10:50:04 AM »
If you want to reach me but have not completed your registration with RacePA, please feel free to text me at 412-twotwofive-ninety two 15.  It looks like the Strano FSB is selling.  I'll sell the struts & shocks for $420+ any actual shipping costs, and a little less if I don't have to ship.  Thank you!
Peter S.
Scion FR-S (32 SSC)