October 23, 2019, 11:06:59 am

News:

Welcome to the new RacePA!

PVGP Charity Autox School Cancelled for 2017

Started by GTI_Speed, February 17, 2017, 07:10:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

GTI_Speed

Hey gang! We were contacted by the PVGP today and were informed that the VDA will be in use by a certain car company (not sure if I'm able to say yet) offering test drives of a very cool, iconic muscle car that weekend!

So if you want to get your learn on this season sign up for Evolution Performance Driving School!
Alex A.

Steel Cities Region AutoX Chair
Current: 2016 Subaru WRX STI - 77 BS
History: 2008 VW GTI - 1 SMFT, 2003 BMW M3 - 77 STU

STCsolo.com    stcscca.com     NHSCC.com    GolfMKV.com     m3forum.net     iracing.com

Jakebonz

Well, shoot, my dad's going to be a bit disappointed.  He wanted to sign up for that.  :(
"He who shall be last, shall be sideways and smiling."
- Jezza 19:3

2014 Ford Mustang GT #10 FS
1999 Mazda Miata #10 ES
Event Photos

lprmesia

Just throwing this out there, the Cone Killer Classic is going on at Mid-State Airport that weekend. 2 days, 70-90 second course - it's a pretty awesome event that brings out some pretty awesome cars. Just sayin'  ;D
2014 Subaru WRX - 27 STH
2016 Ford Fiesta ST - 5 HS

marka

February 19, 2017, 11:49:56 pm #3 Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 11:53:09 pm by marka
Howdy,

Watch this space Dan...  It wouldn't be the first time that the school got un-cancelled because a big money donor pulled a program prior to the event.

I hope for the PVGP's sake it doesn't happen though!

Have your dad take the Evo school?

Mark

Jakebonz

Quote from: marka on February 19, 2017, 11:49:56 pm
Have your dad take the Evo school?

I'll ask him, but he was just looking for a day of fun.  Maybe I can get him out to a low-key event.

1999 Mazda Miata #10 ES
Event Photos

GTI_Speed

We may still be hosting the Vintage Friday Night low-key depending on VDA availability. More on that to follow. PittRace will have a few low keys between now and then though.
Alex A.

Steel Cities Region AutoX Chair
Current: 2016 Subaru WRX STI - 77 BS
History: 2008 VW GTI - 1 SMFT, 2003 BMW M3 - 77 STU

STCsolo.com    stcscca.com     NHSCC.com    GolfMKV.com     m3forum.net     iracing.com

Jakebonz

But PittRace typically doesn't allow passengers during low-key events.  I can probably convince him to come out to the Friday event if we have it this year.

1999 Mazda Miata #10 ES
Event Photos

a.moore

Quote from: GTI_Speed on February 17, 2017, 07:10:31 pm
........be in use by a certain car company (not sure if I'm able to say yet) offering test drives of a very cool, iconic muscle car that weekend!

I bet its either Ford with a few Mustangs or Dodge with a few Challengers. ;)
- Andrew

Robert

Quote from: a.moore on February 25, 2017, 01:22:28 pm
Quote from: GTI_Speed on February 17, 2017, 07:10:31 pm
........be in use by a certain car company (not sure if I'm able to say yet) offering test drives of a very cool, iconic muscle car that weekend!

I bet its either Ford with a few Mustangs or Dodge with a few Challengers. ;)

Probably something wearing a bowtie based on facts found on the internet.