October 23, 2019, 11:52:19 am

News:

Welcome to the new RacePA!

2013 WRX rear rotors

Started by NHSCC08, February 24, 2017, 01:33:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NHSCC08

Does any one have a pair of rear rotors from an 08 to 14 Subaru WRX? I am doing an experiment with a friend of mine and need a pair in reasonable condition (not rusted) but could be slightly below tolerance as we are adding material to the surface.  Inmprezza rotors with 190 mm hat size (ebrake diam) would be OK also.  Cheap or free is important also.

Ray Colbert

Josh R.

Ray, I have a bunch of random leftover WRX stuff sitting in a box. I'll check to see if I have rear rotors. I don't think I do, but I'll look. Need anything else? I have random brake pads and a couple sets of front rotors...

Also might be worth stopping in at Moore Performance to see what they have laying around.
'97 Integra GS-R - ITS/DSP

'16 Frontier - Tow/Family Duty

spud_majic

If they are the same as 02 I might have a set.
Ron Williams
'12 subaru sti=#23
02 subaru wrx project. soon to be TTD/ESP
99 millenium lim mod kart-#23
Check out www.jsautodesigns.com and www.rocksteadytuning.com for parts and tuning needs
email me at [email protected]

NHSCC08

Ron,

The rear rotors have changed over the years. The bolt pattern changed from 5 X114 to 110. The diam and parking brake sizes have changed a lot.  I do not think 02 rotors will work.

Ray

NHSCC08

I will check Moore performance next week.

Ray

Josh R.

Quote from: 57Spyder on February 24, 2017, 03:49:12 pm
Ron,

The rear rotors have changed over the years. The bolt pattern changed from 5 X114 to 110. The diam and parking brake sizes have changed a lot.  I do not think 02 rotors will work.

Ray

02-14 Imprezas are all 5x100 with the exception of STi's from 2005 up. But I don't believe 02-07 will work in your case. 08-14 Impreza, WRX and Foresters (and maybe others) will be the same.
'97 Integra GS-R - ITS/DSP

'16 Frontier - Tow/Family Duty

NHSCC08

The hat size on WRXs is 20 mm larger than a lot of others I found that out the hard way.

Ray

Masher Manufacturing

If you go to the Rock Auto web site and look up Centric brand rotors, they generally have very good blueprints.  Rock also has a "what other cars does it fit" button. 

If nothing turns up, car-part.com is worth a shot.  ( This searches salvage yards that use their inventory SW)   WRX non STI and Forester are coming up to interchange.

As for adding material, using wood screws and tin cans isn't a DOT approved method.