December 01, 2021, 06:54:33 pm

News:

Welcome to the new RacePA!

Please contact me

Started by oldguy, April 25, 2017, 08:29:53 am

Previous topic - Next topic

oldguy

Gibby or Chris. Please contact me I have some autoX, race tires that you may be able to use.  FREE   I also have 8 17" rims you may be interested in. Cheap

Rudy R Orawiec
[email protected]
814 352 3207

KRISR

we'll call you later today
Kris

NHSCC08

Old Guy,

I ask again WHY ARE YOU QUITTING?!?!😠

oldguy

By the way I thought the tires were 17 X 10. They are 18 X 10.5. Sorry   You can still have the tires for free and the rims we can discuss $$ if you are interested.  I had the wheels/tires on my 2001 Camaro with spacers.

And I'm hanging it up after the NASA PittRace Event on June 3,4 [ I think ] because I'll need to do it some time and at almost 76 the time seems right.   

ninetyfourintegra

:'(

I could have used some of your 'grab me by the collar and talk some sense into me' this past weekend. I'll have to soak it all in at the next event.
"I went out first with Ron, and in all honesty, I thought I was going to die... Thanks for the ride because that's what I needed was to get back in a car" -Habib88

oldguy

Yea , Bob sent me pictures.  Sorry you did damage ; however since it is already damaged you will not need to be as careful. LOL

Looking forward to see you racing again.  Tell the kids I think of them often.

spud_majic

I'll keep an eye out for ya at the NASA svent. Not a bad one to end it on.
Ron Williams
'12 subaru sti=#23
02 subaru wrx project. soon to be TTD/ESP
99 millenium lim mod kart-#23
Check out www.jsautodesigns.com and www.rocksteadytuning.com for parts and tuning needs
email me at [email protected]