October 23, 2019, 12:56:17 pm

News:

Site settings updated:  Apologies for the inconvenience; but recent changes require all members to login again to improve site security.

"Official" PVGP auto x thread

Started by z28jeff, July 05, 2006, 07:52:48 am

Previous topic - Next topic

psu goat

[!--quoteo--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]

You can register online in the link below, however, you must do so prior to Wednesday the week of the event, so it's closed for this week already.  

http://www.myautoevents.com/pls/mae/frmEve...ow?psclub_id=88
[/quote]

D'oh!  Oh well, thanks for the quick reply though
Dan Tyger
2006 Pontiac GTO - what haven't I modified on the car? :)
2008 Chevrolet Trailblazer SS AWD 3SS - new daily driver.

crystalhelix

July 06, 2006, 09:12:38 pm #41 Last Edit: July 06, 2006, 09:12:55 pm by crystalhelix
Anyone have two extra 1/4" wheel spacers that fits 5X114.3 around?  If so let me know if they are for sale or if I can use them at the event to test something out, lol.
Just some guy who likes cars.

gtfour77

Quote from: crystalhelix
Anyone have two extra 1/4" wheel spacers that fits 5X114.3 around?  If so let me know if they are for sale or if I can use them at the event to test something out, lol.

I think there is an extra set in my garage...I'll bring them for you...
Martin V. - T&M Racing
91 Toyota MR2 Turbo #35 SSM
91 Toyota MR2 Turbo #35 DD
WV

lineman126

See you all in a couple days.  I'm preregistered for Saturday / Sundayand ready to roll.  
Scott Nogrady "The One Arm Bandit?"  

Car and Kart less.  Co-drives anyone?

Sponsored by,
DIRT RAG MAGAZINE

968crazy

anyone looking for a helmet I have two open face black bell helmets that are almost brand new they are rated m2000 and both have helmet bags. I bought them online and neither one fits there is a L and an XXL ill sell them for $40 each if anyone is interested.
Travis D. Hill
BS 1994 porsche 968

roundel

if they sit low on the head I may take one for that price.  I don't really care how wide the helmet is, but I have clearance issues with my roof liner and woudln't mind a test fit in the car - should the large helmet show up saturday.

[Ethan "if it weren't for that cone" Connor | 97' 318i | 98' 323is #89DSP| 99' M3]

97SEdriver

Quote from: CMK
Quote from: psu goat
I've seen that people say you don't have to pre-register, but is there somewhere I can check to see if all slots have been filled already?

You can register online in the link below, however, you must do so prior to Wednesday the week of the event, so it's closed for this week already.  

http://www.myautoevents.com/pls/mae/frmEve...ow?psclub_id=88

So does this event take walk-ups?  I am not used to pre-registering, and I was trying to convince some friends at my work to come out to run.

demattm

FYI - to the powers that be - I pre-registered for both days, but the car isn't cooperating (brake & suspension issues) and I won't be able to make it either day.  

This sucks!
Mike DeMatt
www.bwc-law.com

Brian

Yes you can walk up.

Just arrive before registion closes.  The events *very* rarely reach the the limit.  If you're worried about not making the cut, arrive earlier.
Neo: Why do my eyes hurt?
Morpheus: You've never used them before.

97SEdriver

Quote from: Brian
Yes you can walk up.

Just arrive before registion closes.  The events *very* rarely reach the the limit.  If you're worried about not making the cut, arrive earlier.

Thanks,
that's what I thought, but before I try to convince 3 different guys to go up there I wanted to make sure.  If they aren't going I probably won't go, I just got movers to move all my stuff yesterday and my place looks like a cardboard box tornado hit it.
Running in the auto-x also lets you look at the historic race going on or not?

Habib88

Yea the heat order is "Run, Work, Rest" so you usually have time to walk over to the North track for a few mins and watch the vintage cars run.
Chris Carlisle - NOW SPONSORED BY http://WWW.ZOMBO.COM !!!
89' Civic Si #77 STC...Joykiller Racing
92' Civic CX #77 SMF...Come at me bro
13' Honda Fit #7 HS...A silent but deadly toaster

DarkHelmet

Hey guys...
wooo hooo.. finally bought me a helmet... they didn't have any open faced that were white... so I got black... matches the car at least!.

I'm ready to go for tomorrow. Registration @ 8:30 still right??

I'll be there to make sure I get in.

"Cool cars are just faster. It's a scientific fact." Kowalski from Penguins of Madagascar
#58 SS"R"
2016 Ram 2500 ( Big whitey ) - the DIESEL tow rig for all things heavy
2002 Corvette Z06: Torque, it's what's for dinner.

NickFlynn

Quote from: DarkHelmet
Hey guys...
wooo hooo.. finally bought me a helmet... they didn't have any open faced that were white... so I got black... matches the car at least!.

Given your nickname, I can't even imagine why you would have been looking for white.

- Nick

Brian

July 07, 2006, 04:04:10 pm #53 Last Edit: July 07, 2006, 04:04:58 pm by Brian
[!--quoteo--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]Given your nickname, I can't even imagine why you would have been looking for white.

- Nick

[/quote]Major Asshole always wore a white helmet.

(for the record, for buying a black one, you're probably going to get a shot from the schwartz in the schwartz for going over his helmet.)
Neo: Why do my eyes hurt?
Morpheus: You've never used them before.

Mattamotor

I am going to be there my plan is to get crushed on saturday then beg the winner in SM on saturday to drive there car sunday.....
MattaMotors.com
Josh Matta
[span style=\'color:silver\']Frost[/span] [span style=\'color:black\']1990 Civic[/span] [span style=\'color:red\']Si[/span] [span style=\'color:black\']- #21 SM[/span]
[span style=\'color:teal\']Paradise[/span] [span style=\'color:black\']1994 Integra GS-[/span][span style=\'color:red\']R[/span]

I'm off to set my Kho Knee damnpers for tomorrow nights autocross...

DarkHelmet

Quote from: NickFlynn
Quote from: DarkHelmet
Hey guys...

Given your nickname, I can't even imagine why you would have been looking for white.

- Nick

Yeah... I knew it!... I'm surrounded by A-holes...heheheheh

Acutally I wanted it white since it would look similar to the "pe-on" spaceballs... that way I could have a nice sticker on my helmet that said SPACEBALLS: THe Helmet

I guess it would still work, but not as funny.

THat reminds me.. I need to go add something new to the helmet.

I'm going over my own helmet on this one...

See you guys tomorrow.... car is semi-clean... but at least I have it relatively empty this time. Just a small pile to put along the grass.

I don't think I'm acutally going to "know" anyone up there to hang with. my cuz's Suby won't be there until Sunday... and no other Cobalts are taking the challenge.
"Cool cars are just faster. It's a scientific fact." Kowalski from Penguins of Madagascar
#58 SS"R"
2016 Ram 2500 ( Big whitey ) - the DIESEL tow rig for all things heavy
2002 Corvette Z06: Torque, it's what's for dinner.

crystalhelix

it's easy to find my car and I am usually around, just say hi again...

NickFlynn

I'm taking this weekend really seriously.  In addition to my new tires and brake pads, I even washed the birdshit off of my car, so look out.

Of course, the curse of the mystery suspension creaking is back, so the car still has plenty of hillbilly mojo....

- Nick

Habib88

This is wonderful, the night before the biggest autox for SCR and i'm running  a slight tempature and my head is all screwed up from this cold I have.  I'm sure i'll be in top shape this weekend, 3rd place here I come again  
Chris Carlisle - NOW SPONSORED BY http://WWW.ZOMBO.COM !!!
89' Civic Si #77 STC...Joykiller Racing
92' Civic CX #77 SMF...Come at me bro
13' Honda Fit #7 HS...A silent but deadly toaster

crystalhelix

Tracey designed a really cool course, looking forward to tomorrow!

J