October 21, 2019, 04:54:06 pm

News:

Site settings updated:  Apologies for the inconvenience; but recent changes require all members to login again to improve site security.

Well The Bad News And The Good News..

Started by Habib88, April 13, 2004, 07:41:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Habib88

April 13, 2004, 07:41:02 pm Last Edit: April 13, 2004, 07:42:08 pm by Habib88
As most of you know i'm ballz deep in my little CRX nose thingy long with the main bodywork that needs done (aka big welded panels).  This is all planned and underway, so it will happen.  But I was talkin to the welder today (beaty welding over near Mcknight for those who know him)  and he's busy till next week  :(  He said he felt bad there is definally gonna be a opening for the car soon since he knows its ready he's just tryin to get some side shit outta the way.  I'm just afraid of the car not being around for the mid may track day at beaver (mothers day).  I'll race it primered I don't care about that lol.

Now the good news...

I'm gonna half ass my interior back into my car, put the azenis back on, and roll it out to north park this sunday to do battle.  Thanks to those who gave me co-drive offer, I'll still need it in a few weeks hehe.  But if my car is here I can't see NOT racing it thats just dumb.  Besides I can only woopass in my car, anyone elses car i just do OK in hehe.

Anywho I just needed to vent, there is just so much stuff waiting to happen to my car, parts laying around waiting to go on, its just killing me at this point.  I have some things planned most people still don't know about hehe.  In about 2 months when the dust clears the looks and perfomance compared to how it was last time most of you saw it are gonna be on another level pratically.  its gonna kick ass  :ph34r:  :D
Chris Carlisle - NOW SPONSORED BY http://WWW.ZOMBO.COM !!!
89' Civic Si #77 STC...Joykiller Racing
92' Civic CX #77 SMF...Come at me bro
13' Honda Fit #7 HS...A silent but deadly toaster

bluemeanietsi

screw sunday go thursaday  :unsure:  
1995 Eagle Talon "Bluemeanie"  [email protected]
1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse RWD "The Drag Car"
1989 IROC - FS  "Red Lean"
2002 Yamaha R1

"What do you do if you hit the brakes on course and nothing happens?"
"Kurt says 'F-U Mark!' and buys a Corvette."

Prelude

QuoteI'm gonna half ass my interior back into my car

I say leave it stripped and run it in whatever mod.  It's be a good reference point for how much of a difference it can/will make having a fully stripped, but basically still STS, car.  Or just put the front seats and carpet in and run SM.  Of course I could be saying this b/c I don't wanna put that shit back together, since I'm the one that put all the clips and screws in the sandwich bags and know which goes where.   J/K, I always like helping a friend in need.  Just let me know if you need me.  
"If you don't like your job, you don't strike, you just go in everyday and do it really half-assed.  That's the American way"
                                  --- Homer J. Simpson

sweetcav201

i didn't know beaty did shit for cars. i'm like 2 seconds away from there, my dad used to get shit welded there all the time.

Josh
sr20det,tein/cusco suspension, super advan sa-r3

Habib88

Alan, you just dont' want me in STS....its ok I understand lol.

yea if the interior goes back in its going in half assed, like just enough screws and bolt where it won't fly off and nail me in the head...like the rug, those two big rear panels, the passenger seat and i dunno about the rears yet.  Mod class scares me but it would be fun to do for a event lol.  Its not like I shoot for points at NHSCC anyways so yea I might just chalk "DM" on my windows and have at it.

Josh, I think thats the name of the place.  They are like right across from jurgles bar pretty much.

Jer

yeah run DM. i get to see if i can hang with you or not hehe.

but yeah, beaty does good work. he made my frined a nice test pipe a while back.  

Habib88

*looks into mystical book*

Yea I might come get my ass kicked in DM for a day hehe.  Yea john down at beaty was working on this old studeabaker (sp?) when I was in there.  He was basicly making it a full on drag car, over half the stuff on that car he fabed up himself and it looked like a machine did the welds...awesome work.