July 07, 2020, 06:17:00 am

News:

Site settings updated:  Apologies for the inconvenience; but recent changes require all members to login again to improve site security.

Solstice GXP ZOK for sale!

Started by Manfred, February 21, 2008, 09:34:52 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Manfred

This is also going in the classifieds here and once I get a bunch of pictures, on SCCA forums, and possibly Craig's list, and eventually Ebay - I'd like to see the car go somewhere local if possible. If you know of anyone looking for a good competitive car, this is there chance.

2007 Pontiac GXP ZOK Conversion, turn-key AutoX car.

I'm putting up my nationally competitive GXP autoX car for sale as a turnkey package. To make some long-term plans come to fruition, I'm dropping out of racing for the time being and this car needs to go.

Originally purchased in November 2006, this car has led a very quiet life except for being campaigned as a weekend autoXer - it is nationally competitive, and in the right hands is capable of placing top five at nationals (my co-driver and I placed 15 and 33 - with a cone in the 2007 Nationals; we trophied at every event we went to.)

I'm selling the whole kit, as it is, and I'd much rather NOT part it out. So here's what you get:

2007 GXP ZOK conversion, ~8K miles
Bright yellow/black interior
Because it's a conversion car, it has AC, upgraded radio, monsoon sound, and metal pedals.
All of the standard GXP parts (springs, shocks, front bar, rear bar, rear cross member)
Koni DA shocks
Custom front bar (two in fact)
One set of black OZ rims
One set of painted Solstice rims
One set of polished rims (with original street tires)
Solo Performance race exhaust (original exhaust also available)
Hitch
Factory Service Books
Two sets of A6 275/35 18 tires available - one mounted on the OZs, one loose and one set of rains mounted on the stock rims.

I also have a tire trailer available for an extra $500.00

This package new would run more than $37K, not including labor, so I'm offering the car for $33,500 OBO

This is your chance to purchase a fast, competitive, reliable car.

If you can't be a good example, be a terrible warning

Current Stable:
Steve - 2007 GXP ZOK GMPP - Yep BSP I has it.

2012 Mini Cooper S Clubman - Known as "Agent Dale"

2011 XTerra, cause 140lbs of dog needs his truck. Goes by "Tegan"

Strangelove

Dang!  That's a shame.  I hope you see the fruit you're looking for.

crystalhelix

What's the bolt pattern?  I need some wheels for DD use..
Just some guy who likes cars.

Manfred

If you can't be a good example, be a terrible warning

Current Stable:
Steve - 2007 GXP ZOK GMPP - Yep BSP I has it.

2012 Mini Cooper S Clubman - Known as "Agent Dale"

2011 XTerra, cause 140lbs of dog needs his truck. Goes by "Tegan"

DarkHelmet

gotta love that wierd bolt patter....
Thanks GM!

"Cool cars are just faster. It's a scientific fact." Kowalski from Penguins of Madagascar
#58 SS"R"
2016 Ram 2500 ( Big whitey ) - the DIESEL tow rig for all things heavy
2002 Corvette Z06: Torque, it's what's for dinner.

thedutchtouch

DarkHelmet

I guess.... but not much...

At least the Solstice is a popular car and comes with a normally acceptable width stock... mine are 7" wide... no one makes a 7" wide wheel in my pattern...
( for stock AX duty )
"Cool cars are just faster. It's a scientific fact." Kowalski from Penguins of Madagascar
#58 SS"R"
2016 Ram 2500 ( Big whitey ) - the DIESEL tow rig for all things heavy
2002 Corvette Z06: Torque, it's what's for dinner.