October 23, 2019, 11:06:44 am

News:

Site settings updated:  Apologies for the inconvenience; but recent changes require all members to login again to improve site security.

Reminder To Behave At The North Park Pool

Started by neonmike22, April 19, 2004, 01:30:54 am

Previous topic - Next topic

neonmike22

April 19, 2004, 01:30:54 am Last Edit: April 19, 2004, 01:40:02 am by neonmike22
QuoteIf your at NP watching the races rember when you leave...you prove how small of a penis you have by doing a massive burnout. Drive 25mph and you'll be fine, you wanna show off? Hey guess what we just spent a whole freakin day racing perhaps you should get in on it.

To elaborate, we're really going to have to crack down on people "showing off" in the loop around the parking lot.  If people start getting out of hand (as happened at the april 18th event), the police are going to be called, as we don't want that type of atmosphere at our events.  I'm not singling anyone out, as it probably isin't anyone from here.

Ok, i will single someone out.  That kid with the yellow neon needs to slow the hell down.
Michael Carpenter
'12 VW GTI DSG - 22 GS

Jer

To elaborate, we're really going to have to crack down on people "showing off" in the loop around the parking lot.  If people start getting out of hand (as happened at the april 18th event), the police are going to be called, as we don't want that type of atmosphere at our events.  I'm not singling anyone out, as it probably isin't anyone from here.

Ok, i will single someone out.  That kid with the yellow neon needs to slow the hell down.

the kid with that yellow neon lives around my area and i see him every once in a while. next time i see him ill tell him that if he wants to drive like an ass either be at the event to race or do it somewhere else.